zaterdag 3 december 2016

A day after chemo- and immune therapy

Yesterday I had my first session, which took about 7 to 8 hours give or take. I've handled the medication quite well; I'm feeling slightly nauseous, but nothing I can't handle.

The immune therapy was the most intense one, since it seems to have completely cured my cold. It really felt like those microbes got kicked out of my body. I experienced no side-effects either, so they were able to crank up the dose to the maximum.

Chemotherapy went well too, but that's when the nausea started. It was only mild at first, but by the end of the evening, 3 hours after my last dose, it became quite bothersome. I got some medication and slept quite well.

All in all I think I did quite well. I'm keeping a positive and pugnacious demeanor, and with the help of my friends and close-ones, I'm going to beat this thing and come out stronger than before!

...

Now back to drawing!

PS: my girlfriend made me a survival pack. Chocolate, cookies, manly care products :p She's the best :)


Geen opmerkingen: